Be Yourself, Have Some Fun and Transform an Industry
If you like friendly, unassuming folks who take pride in doing great work and making a difference with 5-star service and an award-winning product, you might find Bill.com a good fit.
While we are serious about helping our customers, we try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are an inclusive, welcoming bunch. From flip-flops and shorts to button-down shirts, you can be yourself at Bill.com. Hey, our CEO plays ultimate Frisbee at lunch, so it’s all good.
As a member of Bill.com, we want you to be healthy (plenty of good snacks and fun group activities) and happy (accessible leaders, career growth, and great benefits).
We are growing quickly and always looking for nice, fun, smart people to help us continually improve our industry-leading business payments network.
From the way we work together to how we treat our customers, Bill.com’s culture is…
- Humble – No ego
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer
We are passionate about our mission, however, we do know how to have fun in the office, including Nerf wars, birthday pranks and official team building “fun days.”
Email career inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t take our word for it. Here’s what our employees think about working at Bill.com:
Here are some of the other benefits of working at Bill.com:
- 100% health insurance coverage
- Casual environment and flexible schedules
- A focus on work/life balance
- A kitchen full of tasty snacks and drinks
- A focus on health — lots of walking, bicycle rides and group runs
Interested in joining the Bill.com team?
Check out our current openings.